Home

Mazda CX 30 Forum

A forum community dedicated to Mazda CX-30 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, purchasing, maintenance, and more Mazda CX-30 The place to discuss the newest compact SUV addition to Mazda's lineup. New Thread Subscribe . Page 1 of 4. 1. 2. 3 > Last » Threads in Forum: Mazda CX-30. Forum Tools Search this Forum . Rating Thread / Thread Starter. Last Post. Replies. Views. Hands Free Communication. geekgwk on 09-09-2021 Forum for general discussions of all Mazda CX‌-30 topics. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canad

News, Ankuendigungen & Hinweise. Mazda CX-30 Forum ist eröffnet! befratim 14. November 2020 Märkligt nog så kände min Mazda-försäljare till denna nya modell redan för några veckor sedan och tipsade att den skulle komma. Och att den befintliga CX-3:an likaså skulle fortsätta att tillverkas. Frågan är vad prisskillnaden jfr nya Mazda 3 kommer att bli..

Mazda CX-30 - Club Mazda Romania. All Activity. Home. Vehicule Mazda. Mazda CX-30 Provkörning: Mazda CX-30 (2019) Suven CX-30 ligger storleksmässigt mellan modellerna CX-3 och CX-5. Mazdas nya suv är mer personbilslik än många konkurrenter. CX-30 är väldigt trevlig att köra men utrymmena imponerar inte. Mazda gör saker på sitt eget sätt och den nya suven CX-30 är inget undantag

Mazda CX‌-30 Foru

Jul 15, 2019. #1. Autocar On Line has given its first impressions of the CX-30 with the Skyactive G engine and separately has driven the Mazda 3 with the new Skyactive X engine. Seems the CX-30 has a great interior but a little short on rear space. Ride / handling seems to be okay Mazda CX‌-30 Forum MazdaCX‌-30Forum.com — For everything you need to know about the 2019+ Mazda CX‌-30 Mazda cx range as you see the design is more hatchback on stilts. It's not an SUV that's design from the ground up or design from scratch. That make do with what they already have and raise the ride height, squeeze in the rear axle, AWD transmission shaft and AWD gb underneath CX-30 has Cylinder De-activation! ( 1 2) firefox111 on 06-28-2020. 04-18-2021 10:28 AM. by mazda_nc_dude. 17. 9,451 Please log in or register to post here. Forums. Contact Us; Rules, Terms and Guidelines; Privacy Polic

Mazda CX-30 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forum

1. Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus in Snowflake White Pearl. Joined 10 mo ago. ·. 39 Posts. #4 · 19 d ago. McMattface said: It appears that they are cross-compatible. Take a look at this discussion, where someone took a chance and did this exact thing with a Magnaflow axel back exhaust for the Mazda Sport 3, and put it on their CX30
  2. Welcome to the Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Mazda CX-30 (2 Viewing) The place to discuss the newest compact SUV addition to Mazda's lineup. Blind zone indicator. by geekgwk. 10-29-2021 08:00 AM. 79. 418
  3. The 2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo is by no means a bad car. On the merits of just being a subcompact crossover, this is an attractive option that features a gorgeous cabin, an impressive roster of safety equipment, and the kind of performance that makes everyday driving a breeze. That it's still fun in the corners only helps matters
  4. novinářský test Garáž.cz-Mazda CX-30 e-Skyactiv X186 - Mazda jde správnou cestou. vladas75. 19. 7. 2021
  5. Ljustest: Mazda CX-30, Skoda Karoq och Volvo XC40 (2020) Så bra är ljuset i Mazda CX-30 Cosmo, Skoda Karoq 1,0 TSI och Volvo XC40 T2

Mazda CX-30 Forum. Sign Up! To view all forums and unlock additional cool features. Welcome to the #1 Mazda CX3 Forum and Mazda CX3 community dedicated to Mazda CX3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda CX3 Forum today Mazda CX‌-30 Forum. Mazda CX‌-30 General Discussion Forum. Servicing schedule. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 14 of 14 Posts. K. kaylaartist1954 · Registered. CX30 preferred 2021 Joined 7 mo ago · 3 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1. Mazda CX-5 - The ultimate forum for Mazda CX-5 latest news, discussions, how-to guides, and technical help Mazda CX-30. 4,123 likes · 10 talking about this. CX30Talk.com - The Largest Mazda CX-30 Forum, Community And Owner's Clu

Ecco la nostra recensione della #Mazda CX-30, il SUV-Crossover della casa giapponese che ci ha stupito per la sua attenzione ai dettagli, l'elevata cura cost.. A forum community dedicated to Mazda CX-3 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Top 20 Mazda Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards. 1. Reddit » Mazda. Home of Zoom-Zoom From engines powered by Doritos to luxurious crossovers, we have them all. Welcome to the Mazda Family. 2. Mazdas247 Forum. Mazdas247, online since 2001 features Mazda Forums and Resources for the CX-5, CX-9, CX-30, and many more models. mazdas247.com. Eine schöne Bilderstrecke mit wertvollen Hinweisen (Text) über Eigenschaften zum CX30 bei Autobild.de (im Grunde schon eine allgemeine Kaufberatung) Mazda CX30 - Kaufberatung in Bild und Text Screenshot 2021-11-01 232645.jpg Ende September 202

Mazda CX‌-30 General Discussion Forum Mazda CX‌-30 Foru

1. Mazda CX-5 - 2021 CX-5 vibration on idle issue - Recently I just bought brand new CX-5 a week ago and I can feel that car is vibrating on idle in D shift. it seems not normal compare with other demo Cx-5 i have driven even with other brand's car and this is such an annoying ! Even my 10yrs old Golf does not vibrates..
  2. My Mazda CX-30 after applying Fusso Coat soft 99. Incredible color enchantment, water biding. After applying this coating the washing of my car is much easier and most times you only need just water to clean it. I was astonished by how easy you can get rid of insects or any debris that sits on the coated parts
  3. Ervaringen van eigenaren op het forum van de Mazda CX-30. Ervaring met CX-30: Duidelijke verbetering ten opzichte van de vorige motor. De 6 Pk merk je natuurlijk niet veel van, maar het toegenomen koppel en de manier waarop het vermogen los komt zorgen voor een totaal andere rij-ervaring
  4. Although its a taller Mazda 3 the interior is not a nice as the 3. Originally was going to buy one but the Mazda Sport AWD (and its nicer interior) What do you think of your Mazda CX-30 - Car forums - Page 2 - City-Data Forum
Seat covers

Mazda CX-30 Foru

Mazda Forum Help & Suggestion Center. Forum for members experiencing problems with the board or those who have suggestions to make the forum better. 2021 BT50 Trailer Mode. by Webb66. Today 03:06 AM. 144 Pe CX-30 cu motor G122 nu patineaza ambreiajul, testat in aceleasi conditii de catre seful service-ului, din pacate nu au avut un CX-30 sau Mazda 3 cu motor sky-x si manuala sa vedem daca asa face toate sau doar a mea are probleme Mazda CX-3 Gets Super Edgy With New Version In Japan. More than the exterior, we love the cabin upgrades. The Mazda CX-3 is dead - well, at least in the US, along with Mazda6, as announced back in May. However, the small crossover still lives on in other parts of the world, particularly in Japan where it got a few updates and improvements Mazda reckons the CX-30 could become its best-selling car in Europe - ahead of the 2 and 3 hatchbacks, 6 saloon/estate and CX-3 and CX-5 crossovers. Such is our apparent love for pseudo-SUVs

Mazda CX-30 Vi Bilägare - vibilagare

1. The CX-30 certainly drives much better than most crossovers in the market. The Mazda CX-30 is an enjoyable crossover to drive, distinguished by its balanced handling and smooth power delivery
  2. Rosttest: Mazda CX-30 (2019) Publicerad 31 januari 2020 (uppdaterad 31 januari 2020) Gasa. Bromsa. Så bra är rostskyddet i Mazda CX-30. Text. Redaktionen. Fotograf. Simon Hamelius
  3. Oktober 2021. +2. #1.501. Hello bobstar_fr , the latest available Firmware Version is 10049. Check out the Link below. Firmware Thread CX30 - Seite 3 - Elektrik & Beleuchtung - Mazda CX-30 Forum (cx30-forum.de) * Mazda CX 30 X 2.0 M Hybrid 6AG AL-Selection A18-B BOS DES-P ACT-P LED. - bestellt 21.09.19
  4. Mazda SA to expand CX-30 line-up with new Carbon Edition in early 2022 • Mazda will expand its CX-30 with a new model in 2022. • Called the Carbon Edition, it will slot in below the headlining.
  5. Post by jtonline » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 am Yes, Michelin CrossClimate SUV tyres. I find them much better than the original Toyo's; quieter and also better grip on the road when there's standing water. Our Mazda CX-3 Forums are free to join and open to all. Follow Us
  6. Mazda's Kodo design philosophy is evident across every aspect of the CX-30, right down to its available wheels. Our selection of is designed to help you express your character, to create an even greater connection between you and your car

Mazda CX-30 - Forums - Club Mazda Romani

1. g to South Africa. Mazda has announced that the CX-30 Carbon Edition is co
  2. Hello I'm looking for the MF, Residual Value and any incentives for both 2021 Mazda CX-30 Select and Premium FWD . Looking at 36 months, with 10,000 miles/yr. Zip code is 91706. Thanks! Prem: .00001 MF and 61% residual. SEL: .00068 MF and 64% residual. No lease incentives
  3. I need some help understanding some numbers I got at a dealer here today for a Mazda CX-30 Base 2021. This was for a 36/12k zero down lease deal I was hoping to negotiate with them. Zip 30076 at dealership. 1.The sale price of the car was talked down to 21,100 (MSRP 23000) with a down payment of 1000
  4. Mazda needed a wider SUV range and this compact CX-30 model broadens it usefully. Jonathan Crouch reports. Ten Second Review. Mazda's third compact SUV is this car, the CX-30. It borrows its engineering from the Mazda3 hatch, but clothes it with the trendier SUV body styling that family buyers now increasingly want
  5. Drive gets behind the wheel of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Astina X20 (Skyactiv-X) AWD to review its tech, efficiency and more to see if this is the perfect CX-30 variant
  6. Automatic headights. Took my CX3 for its 3rd service and MOT on Friday. Tonight, as I drove it out of the garage in the dark , I noticed that the headlights hadn't come on! I found the the light switch on the left stalk, had been moved from the 'auto' position, obviously done when it was being serviced. Had a word with a friend tonight, who.

Mazda CX-3 Forum Area Introductions Main Mazda CX3 chat Off-Topic Chat Members Gallery Faults & Technical; Members Area Website Issues ALA - GAP Insurance Discount Adrian Flux - Discounted Insuranc CX-3 Versus The Competition. Ask questions of CX-3 forum members about how the Mazda CX-3 compares to the competition. A great place for new buyers to learn more about the CX-3. 188. 118K 2020 Mazda CX-30 Lease Deals and Prices. I know it's early. I'm told dealers will have these cars starting sometime in December. But at the LA Intro the North American CEO said this car would have the highest residual value in its class. Just wondering if any info might be available on the residuals for this car

Issues after misfuelling 1.5 diesel - Page 2 All Mazda CX-3 related discussions - Mazda CX-3 Forums Post by Bob b » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:31 pm thanks for the reply its just that i had to have one replaced last week and cost 176 pounds mazda dealer and forgot to ask them thanks. Top. Mazda CX-3 Forum. Our Mazda CX-3 Forums are free to join and open to all. Follow Us The most accurate 2020 Mazda CX-30s MPG estimates based on real world results of 195 thousand miles driven in 28 Mazda CX-30s 2020 Mazda CX-30 MPG - Actual MPG from 28 2020 Mazda CX-30 owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar Ap Read all of our Mazda CX-30 reviews by top motoring journalists. You'll find all our Mazda CX-30 reviews right here. Mazda CX-30 prices range from $29,190 for the CX-30 G20 Pure (fwd) to $47,390 for the CX-30 X20 Astina (awd) M Hybrid. Our reviews offer detailed analysis of the CX-30's features, design, practicality, fuel consumption, engine and transmission, safety, ownership and what it's. Mazdacx-30forum.com. Home.com Domains; Mazdacx-30forum.com ; Mazdacx-30forum.com has server used 104.16.249.51 (United States) ping response time Hosted in Cloudflare, Inc. Register Domain Names at GoDaddy Online Services Cayman Islands Ltd..This domain has been created 2 years, 215 days ago, remaining 149 days.You can check the 9 Websites and blacklist ip address on this serve

Provkörning: Mazda CX-30 (2019) - Vi Bilägar

Mazda är en biltillverkare från Japan som tillverkar både personbilar och exklusiva sportbilar. Mazda har en lite annorlunda början jämfört med andra biltillverkare, då de vid sin start 1920 tillverkade korkprodukter. Lite senare började de tillverka maskindelar, för att sedan gå över till att producera mindre fordon och bilar. 1960 lanserade de sin första fyrhjulsdrivna bil, Mazda. Search for new & used Mazda CX-30 cars for sale in Australia. Read Mazda CX-30 car reviews and compare Mazda CX-30 prices and features at carsales.com.au Mazda CX-3 Forum. December 9, 2019 ·. We have teamed up with ALA to offer all members a 5% discount on RAC Warranties, immediate cover and no pre-inspection required. To get your discount, please follow this link: https://bit.ly/2XZBiU7. And enter discount code: wty123 . Learn why ALA's car warranty policy is the best.

Video: First Impressions Mazda CX‌-30 Foru

The most accurate 2021 Mazda CX-30s MPG estimates based on real world results of 139 thousand miles driven in 35 Mazda CX-30s 2021 Mazda CX-30 MPG - Actual MPG from 35 2021 Mazda CX-30 owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar Ap

The Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus is the top-tier CX-30, one of seven trims overall for the (now) smallest Mazda crossover in the family; according to Car and Driver, 2021 is the final year for the CX-3. Base MSRP is $33,900, $34,895 as tested. The priciest option on our example is, of course, the stunning signature Soul Red Crystal. Mazda CX-30 I Højeste Udstyrsvariant Med AWD Samt Lys Læderkabine Og Technology Pakke (Bestående Af Trætheds Alarm Med Kamera, Front Cross Trafic Alert, Rear Cross Trafic Brake, Smart City Brake Support I Bag, 360 Graders Kamera, Cruising And Trafic Support), Adaptive Full LED Forlygter Med Segmentindeling Og Signaturlys, Mørktonede Ruder, Rammeløst Bakspejl & B-Stolpebeklædning I Piano. Se alle brugte Mazda CX-30 til salg på Bilbasen - Danmarks største bilmarked. Søg billige Mazda CX-30 og sammenlign priser fra både forhandlere og private

Mazda CX-30 Forum. Beiträge von ASH8. MX-30 der CX-30E. ASH8; 18. April 2020; For those interested, some Details are out for the new MX-30. MX-30 (Produced in MC (Japan)) will be launched in your market sometime soon. The followings are the specification of the tire, oil, battery and lubricants Mazda CX-30 MPG. 68 Mazda CX-30s have provided 387 thousand miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. Click here to view all the Mazda CX-30s currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Any Engine Type 2.0L L4 GAS (1) 2.5L L4 GAS (44) GAS (2) H4 GAS (1) L4 GAS (4) Any Body Style Wagon (1) Hatchback (3) Sport Utility (19) Any.

Andre forslag. Mazda CX-30 2,0 SkyActiv-X 180 Sky Tech aut. 5d. Pris: 324.500 kr. Modelår: 2020 Kilometer: 13.500. Mazda CX-30 2,0 SkyActiv-X 180 Cosmo aut. 5 Andre forslag. Mazda CX-30 1,8 SkyActiv-D 116 Cosmo aut. 5d. Pris: 299.900 kr. Modelår: 2019 Kilometer: 20.000. Mazda MX-30 e-SkyActiv Cosmo 5d. Pris: 209.900 kr

Mazda CX-30, perché comprarla e perché no

Mazda CX-30 suv v benzinu k prodeji - aktualně nabízíme více než 38 inzerátů Mazda CX-30 suv od autobazarů i soukromých prodejců z celé České republiky. Najdi si to své vysněné na TipCar Mazda CX-30 2,0 e-SkyActiv-G 150 Cosmo 5d. Mazda CX-30. Forsikringspriser fra 171 kr./md. Samlino.dk's brugere sparer i snit 3.000 kr. om året, når de har sammenlignet bilforsikring. Sammenlign uforpligtende tilbud fra +14 forsikringsselskaber på under 3 minutter. Digitalt, nemt og gratis

Mazda CX-30 - Japanese Talk - MyCarForu

Alt om Mazda CX-30. Km 5.000. Km/l benzin (NEDC) 19,5 19,5. 1. registrering 3/2021. Produceret -/-. Modelår 2020. Forsikringspriser fra 171 kr./md. Samlino.dk's brugere sparer i snit 3.000 kr. om året, når de har sammenlignet bilforsikring. Sammenlign uforpligtende tilbud fra +14 forsikringsselskaber på under 3 minutter Alt om Mazda CX-30. Km 3.000. Km/l benzin (NEDC) 19,5 19,5. 1. registrering 4/2021. Produceret -/-. Modelår 2020. Forsikringspriser fra 171 kr./md. Samlino.dk's brugere sparer i snit 3.000 kr. om året, når de har sammenlignet bilforsikring. Sammenlign uforpligtende tilbud fra +14 forsikringsselskaber på under 3 minutter Η Mazda ξεδιπλώνει τα σχέδιά της για το άμεσο μέλλον ανακοινώνοντας ότι μέσα στα επόμενο δύο χρόνια θα παρουσιάσει τα νέα CX-60 και CX-80 καθώς και μια έκδοση του ηλεκτρικού MX-30 με περιστροφικό κινητήρα Mazda CX‌-30 Forum. A forum community dedicated to Mazda CX-30 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, purchasing, maintenance, and more! Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums

Mazda CX-30 Forum. Allgemeine Themen Mazda CX-30. Themen 135 Beiträge 11k. 11k. Riss Frontscheibe - besser Mazda-Händler oder Carglas. agilis93 Vor 16 Stunden. Motor, Getriebe & Auspuff. Themen 72 Beiträge 6,1k. 6,1k. Verbrauchswerte X-Motor. Skyhessen Vor 17 Stunden. Fahrwerk & Bremsen. Themen 2 Mazda CX-3 Forum is the premier Mazda CX-3 community. We offer one of the largest collection of Mazda CX-3 related news, gallery and technical articles. Share your favorite Mazda CX-3 photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Mazda CX-3 owners on our message board Mazda Owners -- Do You Recommend CX-5 or CX-30. I'm very aware of the key differences between the 2 vehicles, right down to the trim level feature differences across both. Truth be told, I like the look of the cx-30 way better but the CX-5 isn't that much more expensive with a lot more space and height. Anyone on this forum drive-test both and. Hello bobstar_fr, the latest available Firmware Version is 10049. Check out the Link below. Firmware Thread CX30 - Seite 3 - Elektrik & Beleuchtung - Mazda CX-30 Forum (cx30-forum.de

Mazda CX-30 - Page 2 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forum

Fahrradträger - Mazda CX-30 Forum

Mazda aims the CX-30 at a new type of customer. Mazda For the US, CX-30 will appeal to people who are still single, or maybe getting engaged or [recently] married or maybe just starting a family Mazda presented at Auto Shanghai 2021 its second electric car. The CX-30 EV is taller than the gas version and probably unrelated to the MX-30 2021 Mazda CX-30. Review, Pricing, and Specs. Starting at. $23,225. 9.5 / 10. Specs. Photos. Our car experts choose every product we feature. We may earn money from the links on this page

Mazda CX-30 Forum Mazdas24

Get New Mazda CX-30 photos, all arranged in the New Mazda CX-30 photo gallery. Find new car pricelists, new car launches, new car promotions, new car reviews, latest car news & car advice. Also join our car discussion and forum discussion for car reviews, motoring news & motoring guides Nov 19, 2020. Messages. 1,333. Wednesday at 8:52 AM. #1. Mazda CX-30 Carbon Edition coming to South Africa. Mazda has announced that the CX-30 Carbon Edition is coming to South Africa. You must. Mazda CX-5 Forums UK is not affiliated to Mazda Motors UK Ltd in any ways. This Forum is independently put together by and for Mazda CX-5 owners in the UK. Send mail to webmaster@mazdacx5forums.co.uk with questions or comments about this web site. Mazda CX-5 Forums UK accepts no liability for members actions, comments & views expressed on the.

Mazda Cx-30 Hatchback 2

Mazda 3 exhaust for Cx-30? Mazda CX‌-30 Foru

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forum

Mazda CX-30 lijepa je izvana i iznutra, od protočnih linija izvana do profinjene izrade unutrašnjosti, dok dizajn u čijem je središtu čovjek stavlja vas na prvo mjesto. Unutrašnji prostor Prostran putnički prostor pruža izvanrednu udobnost svima koji se nalaze unutra, čak i tijekom najduljih putovanja Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv X186GT Plus AWD za 27 265 € - Bratislavský kraj, r.v.: 2021, 137kW, 4x4, M6, Benzín, 5 dv., (5-miestne), 1 km, Alarm, Indikátor t Mazda's philosophy of Ma in the CX-30's interior design is immediately evident. It is driver-optimised, with all controls within easy reach and all instruments visible at a glance Mazda CX-30 2,0 e-SkyActiv-G 150 Cosmo aut. 5d. Mazda CX-30. 2,9 ( 3 brugeranmeldelser ) Nr.pladetjek. Gem favorit. Sammenlign. Del. Send til ven. Del på Facebook

2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo - Japanese Talk - MyCarForu

CX-30 Forum - Die Community für alle Mazda CX30 Fahre Mazda CX-30. Tento nový kompaktní crossover je mezistupněm mezi modely CX-3 a CX-5, velikostně a designově však vychází spíše z Mazdy 3, s níž má totožný displej infotainmentu, ovládání klimatizace i celý středový panel. U této novinky je třeba zmínit především skvělý výhled z kabiny

Mazda CX-30 (DM) Mazda fórum a Mazda klub - MazdaKlan

MSRP $31,985. old lease has dealer buyout of $17,129. Trade Allowance is $21,400. Rolled into the monthly payment are: The sales tax of $1,197.24, acquisition fee of $650, doc fee of $175, inspection fee of $10, waste tire fee of $12.50, and estimate for new plates of $225 New 2023 Mazda CX-30 Release Date, Redesign, Interior Change - One of the several notable features of many of the newer Mazda vehicles is the presence of Mazda Design trademark taillights. These are located on all models of the CX-9 and all Mazda hatchbacks. They give the impression that the person driving the car took great pains in choosing just the right shade of red paint to fit your. The CX-5 2,2DE Active variant is no longer listed, having been priced at R498 500 before its removal from the line-up. It had drawn 140 kW and 450 N.m from its 2,2-litre turbodiesel heart.

CX-30 Vi Bilägar

Mazda CX-70 Forum. Filters. Show only: Loading. S. CX-60 and CX-80 for Europe (CX-70 and CX-90 for the US) santa. Oct 7, 2021. 2 INTRODUCING MAZDA CX-30 TOURING SP GRADE. Mazda CX-30 Touring SP takes great looks to another level. Elevate your drive with stylish black metallic 18-inch alloy wheels, black side mirrors, and a black accented interior with burgundy leather seats Selectați o generație de Mazda CX-30 din lista de mai jos pentru a vedea versiunile respective. Pentru a verifica specificațiile suplimentare (cum ar fi puterea motorului, dimensiunile, greutatea, consumul de combustibil etc.), vă rugăm să selectați una dintre versiuni

Servicing schedule Mazda CX‌-30 Foru

Mazda CX-30 k prodeji - aktualně nabízíme více než 40 inzerátů Mazda CX-30 od autobazarů i soukromých prodejců z celé České republiky. Najdi si to své vysněné na TipCar The CX-30 offers ample cargo space 9 of up to 45.2 cu ft and an available convenient Rear Power Liftgate. And with Mazda Connected Services via the MyMazda app, you can remotely start your engine, lock or unlock doors, access vehicle status reports and more. 10 This exceptional crossover is ready for wherever your dreams take you